Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I AM XFIT Challenge

The 8 week challenge is officially over.  Overall, I feel successful in my efforts, but like most things, hindsite is 20/20... I think to myself, I could have done better.  I could have done more workouts, I could have eaten better, I could have focused more.  Blah blah blah.  I could have done a lot of things differently, but the fact remains that I did what I did.  When I stop and really think, I am very proud of myself.  I was able to implement diet & excercise into my days in a way that was healthy.  It was not over the top or extreme.  It was simply a part of my day, my lifestyle.  It is something that I can continue to do outside of the challenge. Being able to maintain a level of commitment to myself is going to be a continuous challenge.  I'm actually feeling pretty good about it though!  For the record I lost 6lbs of fat!  I lost some inches and dropped 3.2% body fat.  I also completed my benchmark workout in a shorter period of time (don't recall times currently) and used a blue band as opposed to a green & red one. 

Tony took this on January 8th.

He took the follow-up shot on March 5th.